Well, I didn't really think these two Kevin Weiss's could be one in the same, so I decided to delve a little deeper. Fortunately all this requires these days is to conduct a google search. So I did just that, I entered Kevin Weiss into Google to see what I could come up with.
Well, there are a lot more Kevin Weiss's in the world than I had originally thought. I was actually quite surprised at just how popular a name Kevin Weiss is. So, will the real Kevin Weiss please stand up?
Let's see, we have,
- Kevin Weiss the bodybuilder (the guy that started me on this crazy chase)
- Kevin Weiss the ten-pin bowler (possible. I guess bookworms can be bowlers too?)
- Kevin Weiss the Attourney (that sounds as though it's getting a bit closer)
- Kevin Weiss who is looking to be voted sheriff of Mercer County (too busy)
- Kevin Weiss the Doctor (not a book doctor, though)
- Kevin Weiss the Micr-biologist (doubtful)
- Kevin Weiss the Teacher (more likely to be writing books than publishing them)
![]() |
| AuthorHouse CEO Kevin Weiss |
So there you have him, Mr. Kevin Weiss. Here's a video of him too.
Now the mystery of who is the real Kevin Weiss is sloved!
Maybe I should turn it into a book?

No comments:
Post a Comment